This post is a little delayed but here it is:
1. I photographed the horses at REHORP which is a local organisation which saves and rehabilitates race horses and finds loving homes for them. Apparently good photos get adoptions so this has been my charity for the past year.
2. Sass Diva Superstar Search- I am the official photographer for this and will be collaborating with Sass Diva, Essence and Milq & Honey on this awesome competition.
3. Marilyn Monroe style shoot I did yesterday with a lovely client who isn’t afraid to push the boundaries and challenge the team. We got some amazing images which i will share with you in the week.
4. Lovely flower cocktails at my event with Aisha for the Gavin Rajah/ Legit launch
5. A prelude image to the lookpost Aisha released last week called “Fatal Atracktion”
6. The Canal Walk Fashion Hub event- a must-visit until 24 September – open to the public!