What did I get up to last week? Have a look:
1. I photographed a lookpost for Aisha Baker which can be seen here.
2. I photographed a stunning couples shoot
3. Palm tree heaven! I have been slightly obsessed with palm trees lately and finally shot at a location I have had my eye on for months! This was a lookpost for SAFashionGirl. One of my fave bloggers- her writing style is amazing and I am completely hooked on her blog. Have a look here.
4. A matric dance dress photoshoot- always lots of fun! (I am currently running a special for these types of shoots)
5. Location scouting from Cape Town to Hermanus
6. Catalogue images for Cleopatra Bikinis- I swear by this brand, it fits well, lasts forever and is reasonable! She also sells her tops and bottoms separately so you can mix and match colours and sizes!