May was a busy month for me, I hope it was busy for all of you too! I find myself grateful every single day as I think about the amazing people I have worked with in the past as well as the new friends I have made and meet on a daily basis. It is quite something to be able to photograph full time and keep busy and I would like to make a special shout out to all those who have supported my work thus far.
If you have been following me on instagram or Facebook you may have some idea of what I have been up to this month, for those who are interested in who I have worked with and what shoots to look out for, this little sneak peek update is for you:
1. I captured the most beautiful seaside wedding for a special couple who were spoilt with a perfect full moon rise and pink sunset as we captured their couple photos. I was honored to be a part of their special day and capture their small, intimate wedding through my lens.
3. I worked with a lovely local blogger celebrating her 1 year blog birthday. Final edits can be found here.
4. I captured street style at the Skip South Africa Fabulous Dress Project and attended the event to support Aisha Baker as they released their campaign which involved Aisha, Celeste from Selfi (seen below) and a fabulous white dress.
5. I worked with Tumi to capture a colorful denim moment – undoubtably my last summer themed shoot as winter approaches – what a way to end the summer season with this gorgeous shoot!
6. I attended the Vada #claimingthethrone workshop where we learnt about beauty, fitness and how to start a successful business – images and info from this day with be up this week. Below: Kamara and Bianca Sivada
7. I had the Ford Fusion for two days – a dream to drive and a car that I was very sad to give back. Features and info on this amazing car can be found here.
8. Tanika Hoffman and I collaborated on this shoot where we combined her surfing, outdoor background and a love for horses to capture this story. Final edits will be on the blog soon!
9. I snapped a fun, raw shoot for Baked the Blog as she needed images to compliment her writing for a client.
10. I captured these dreamy rays of sunshine one morning while shooting for Birdline blog. Final edits found here.
11. JHB- my first shoot while visiting JHB was for Shannon. Keep a look out for her other outfits, she has AH-MAZING style!
12. JHB – Tammy from Tanamika will be showing us how she puts outfits together … keep a lookout! I was honored to photograph her outfits for her – she has some amazing garments and such edgy style!
13. JHB – I attended the Cadbury’s Pop Up store launch where I caught up with Zuraida Jardine and a few JHB friends. This store is a must-see situated opposite Clicks in Sandton Mall. Event post to follow this week!
14. JHB – I photographed Ryan Keys in his studio in Parkhurst for Media Prive… follow them for the final details! This interview was extremely interesting as well as inspiring.
15. JHB – I photographed some pretty portraits for Prevani
16. JHB – I photographed a fashion campaign for Hse of Bespoke with Media Prive. Follow them for the gorgeous final edits.
17. JHB – I was truly honored to capture the first press images and product images for Gold Khromo. Check out the online store and be sure to grab yourself a pair – affordable, high quality and good looking!
18. JHB – I photographed a stunning series of outfits for Leanne from Arum Lilea Blog.
19. JHB – Londam Holland Blog and I HAD to meet up for a catch up and outfit shoot of course!
20. JHB – I captured some gorgeous outfits for Anita as the JHB sun set and the lights turned on.
21. JHB – I met and photographed Alan Foley and Krishen Samuel for Media Prive. Follow Media Prive for the interview – they had some very interesting things to say!
22. JHB – I met and photographed Fix from 5fm for Media Prive – a bubbly, fashionable personality who I absolutely enjoyed photographing
23. JHB – another exciting client this month was Shashi Naidoo who asked me to photograph her outfits for her blog Shashi’s Closet. Keep a lookout for the final edits here
24. Back home in CT I shot with Tokelo – keep a lookout on her blog for these winter warm final edits.
25. I ended off the busy month by shooting an awesome sports story with Tumi in-store. You HAVE to see the final edits – keep an eye on her blog here
Thank you to everyone for an incredible month of shoots, I have been completely overwhelmed by your support and kind messages!
For June/July bookings fill in the form below: